Play Time Pizza and friendly house matches

|
Wow, the Play Time Pizza tourney was a blast. There were 23 people who played, and it lasted about 4 hours. Congrats to Crosby ,Tang, and Mike, who won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place respectively.

Dan, the organizer of the event, said that he plans to turn this into a monthly event, with more than just SF4. I'm stoked about that. Hopefully he'll get bigger and bigger turnouts so he can keep this thing going.

On a side note, I'm hosting some friendly matches at my place this Saturday at 1:00 pm. Everyone is welcome, so come on by at get some practice in against your fellow Arkansans. I live at the Summit House Apartments right behind Park Plaza Mall on University. Give me a call for directions or to get into the building .

-Imperator

0 comments:

Post a Comment